What began as a simple step to support women in crisis has now blossomed into ways to meet needs that may follow after a choice of life is made.
• Incentive programs that teach and prepare a young mom for parenting and life skills that help her raise her child in a healthy home.
• A home to live and learn in during pregnancy.
• A safe place to plan for an adoptive home for her child.
• Foster care and adoption for children of parents who failed them, as they were unprepared for the task of parenting.
• Teen girls trapped in the foster care system gain a new outlook on life and their future through a unique shopping experience designed to reach their hearts.
Since 1982, this caring organization has impacted the lives of thousands of East Texans, and since its founding, more than 70 similar agencies have been started in the USA and abroad.
Living Alternatives | PO BOX 131644 | Tyler, TX 75713